Taco Palenque opens its doors following the recommendations of the Governor of Texas with excellence and without compromising our guests’ and hosts’ health. We are following thoroughly the safety and hygiene measures that our authorities demand in our community.
CAN I FEEL SAFE ENJOYING MY FOOD IN THE TACO PALENQUE DINING ROOM?
Yes, as we continue to execute the highest standards of cleaning and disinfection.
HOW OFTEN DO YOU DISINFECT?
- In the restrooms, every time a guest or a host uses them.
- On tables and chairs, after the guest is done with the meal.
- In the kitchen, every time the hosts switch from one activity to another.
HOW IS SOCIAL DISTANCING ENFORCED?
- We have placed signage on the floors that will give you the guidance to social distancing.
- Our dine-in area is operating only at 25% its capacity with tables 6ft apart from one another.
IS THE SALSA BAR AVAILABLE?
Not at the moment. However, your favorite salsas will be served with your order or available at the counter.
HOW WILL I GET MY ORDER IN THE DINING ROOM?
After ordering, we will ask you for your full name and we will call you as soon as the order is ready.
CAN I REFILL MY DRINKS AT THE SODA FOUNTAIN?
Yes, a host at the soda fountain will be refilling your drink in a new cup.
WHO IS MAKING SURE ALL THE RULES AND DETAILS ARE ENFORCED IN ALL AREAS OF THE RESTAURANT?
The Manager of each store will be supervising and ensuring that social distancing is maintained, preventing group gatherings and that all the hygiene measures are enforced and performed. Also, the manager will assure the presence of runners, hosts, and bussers at the soda fountain to assist you anytime.